If you’ve been trying to comment on our site and having trouble, no, I didn’t shut down our comments again. We’ve had some technical difficulties that now appear to be resolved, so you can finally have at The Rise of Candidate X, our cool Year in Evictions timeline, the union threat to go after BART directors, and other red meat that we were sorta surprised to see such silence on. Our bad.
P.S. We thought comments were back, but we hear some are still having trouble. We're still working on it.
Most Commented On
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014
- Nonprofits might not be - March 10, 2014