Said thief made off with percussionist Connor Grant’s laptop, which seems like a thing that's probably fairly crucial for performances going forward, like tomorrow night's show in Seattle. Per Lennon's Instagram:
Our van window was smashed this morning as [Grant] was getting coffee near Franklin and Hayes. BIG REWARD if computer is returned unharmed! NO QUESTIONS ASKED! If anyone knows anything pleeeeease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's hoping someone has a change of heart. The GOASTT should know they can call up SF's Waters, among other bands, if they want to feel lucky that their entire van wasn't stolen. In the meantime, check our Q&A with GOASST's Charlotte Kemp Muhl, think positive thoughts, and, you know, imagine a San Francisco where you can grab coffee without someone jacking your shit.
Most Commented On
- zHOiTkpAtDHHzuCaiz - July 24, 2014
- Cash backwards - July 24, 2014
- H. Brown: Goodbye to all that, we hope - July 24, 2014
- What's wrong with natural grass? - July 24, 2014
- LLMxtCiXZq - July 24, 2014
- Even the U.N. Relief and - July 24, 2014
- Hamas purposefully targets - July 24, 2014
- Neighborhood NIMBYs again - July 24, 2014
- OCaJXcLIYWxevlDY - July 24, 2014
- Legendary San Francisco football pub - July 24, 2014